For the love month, bring romance into your home by inviting loved ones and friends to share a delectable Hunt’s feast that will surely set the mood. Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce presents two dishes that will perfectly fit your Happy Hearts celebration: Pasta Amatriciana, a flavorful Italian-style spaghetti with chunky bacon bits; and Party Chicken Rolls, a delightful dish topped with rich Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese. Cook your way to romance with these special, easy-to-prepare meals.
Party Chicken Rolls
8 whole chicken breasts.
1 can (375 grams) pork luncheon meat, sliced into 8 rounds.
1 pack (200 grams) cheese sliced into 8 pcs.
8 sweet pickles, whole.
2 cups all purpose flour.
4 cups Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese. Equivalent to 1 kg of Doy pack.
Garlic stalks (kuchay) or spring onion stalks for garnish.
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. rock salt.
1 tbsp. ground peppercorn.
1. Carefully scrape off bones with a sharp knife. Pound with a kitchen mallet to spread.
2. Season with 1 tbsp. each of crushed garlic, rock salt and ground peppercorn. Add in 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
3. Put 1/4 cup of all purpose flour on the chopping board. Lay seasoned breast fillet on the top. Put luncheon meat near wide side of breast. Top with cheese and whole pickle. Enclose top sides. Roll tightly. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining breasts.
4. Arrange the opening side down on 3-quart microwaveable dish. Pour Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese .
5. Set microwave oven on high for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
6. Arrange the chicken breasts on a platter. Spoon sauce on top. Decorate with kuchay stalks.
Can serve up to 7 adults. Each breast can be cut diagonally into three to serve more individuals.
Party Chicken Rolls can also be baked at 400° F or 200° C covered with foil for one hour and 30 minutes.
Steaming / Frying Instructions:
Party Chicken Rolls can also be steamed and fried. Partially cook the chicken rolls in a steamer for 10 minutes. Roll the steamed chicken in a pan with all purpose flour. Deep fry until brown and arrange on a platter. Spoon sauce on top and decorate with kuchay stalks or spring onion stalks.
200 grams pasta
200 grams bacon, cubed
2 tbsps. garlic, chopped
½ cup onions, sliced
2 packs Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese 250 g. Doy Pack
1 tsp. hot sauce (or 1 pc. chopped labuyo)
2 tbsps. parsley, chopped
grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Cook pasta noodles according to package directions.
Amatriciana Sauce: Cook bacon in a skillet until brown and a little crisp. Drain excess oil from pan leaving about 2 tbsps of bacon fat. Add garlic and onions to saute until aromatic. Pour in Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese. Simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
When pasta is done, drain from pot and transfer to a serving platter. Pour in amatriciana sauce and top with parsely and Parmesan cheese. Serves 3 to 4 persons.