Help keep your kids’ energy up all throughout the school day with two classic favorites made even more delicious with Hunt’s Tomato and Spaghetti sauces. Get your cooking pans ready!
Made with corned beef, macaroni, and cheddar cheese, all doused in Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style, Hunt’s Superstar Creamy Cheesy Tomato Macaroni is a delectable comfort food for kids during active days.
Kitchen Superstar moms can also pack a lot of love in their little tots’ lunchboxes with Hunt’s healthy and delicious Embutido Espesyal recipe. Packed with the goodness of meat loaf, veggies, and Hunt’s Tomato Sauce with LycoFiber, Hunt’s Superstar Embutido Espesyal is sure to be a hit among kids and even the kids-at-heart.
HUNT’S SUPERSTAR CREAMY CHEESY TOMATO MACARONI
The classic baked macaroni and cheese with a creamy delicious twist of corned beef and just the right mix of sweetness and cheesiness of Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style. Serve as a main dish for a wonderful meal.
2 tbps corn oil 1 clove garlic, minced ½ pc white onion, finely chopped 380 g (1can) corned beef 1 pack Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style 250g ½ cup all-purpose cream 1 cup chicken stock or water ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated ½ tsp salt ½ tsp pepper 600 g cooked macaroni 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (for topping)
1. Sauté garlic, onions and corned beef in corn oil. Add Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style, cream and chicken stock or water.
2. Add cheese and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss in macaroni noodles and put in an oven proof casserole.
4. Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Makes 6-8 servings.
HUNT’S SUPERSTAR EMBUTIDO
Surprise your kids with this special baon. Mouthwatering meat loaf with colorful ingredients like carrots, pickles, raisins and cheese
1 kg ground pork 1 can meat loaf (200g) 1 pc large carrot, cubed 1/2 cup raisins 2 tbsp pickle relish 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed 1 tbsp flour 1 pc egg 1/2 tsp salt & pepper 1 pack Hunt’s Tomato Sauce with LycoFiber 115g Foil (embutido wrap)
1. Mix all ingredients together including Hunt’s Tomato Sauce with LycoFiber until well incorporated.
2. Divide into 4 equal parts, then wrap in foil shaped as a cylinder.
3. Steam for 30 minutes. Serve cold or fried.
Makes 8-10 servings.