Turn soft rolls into exciting new treats! Prepare them with different coatings and fillings. Further introduce varieties by offering different shapes and sizes. Pack in attractive container to sell as gifts.
Soft Roll Dough
35 g Instant Yeast
1000g GLOBE First Class Flour
10g Bread Improver
50g Powdered Milk
150g Whole Eggs (Equivalent to 3 eggs)
Soft Roll Preparation:
1. In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
2. Add GLOBE First Class Flour, salt, sugar, bread improver, powdered milk, whole eggs and butter.
3. Knead until a soft dough forms.
4. Let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
5. Punch down dough and weigh 50g per piece. Makes approximately 35 pcs.
6. Round the dough into 3 inch thick balls.
7. Place pieces onto baking sheet and let rise until double in size.
8. Bake at 375ºF for about 15-18 minutes or until done.
For Kopi buns, swirl pipe coffee cream coating on top of each dough before baking. To make coffee cream coating, cream butter, shortening, powdered sugar and powdered milk. Add coffee powder, CONTINENTAL All-Pupose Flour and whole eggs. Continue mixing until well-blended and mixture is very fluffy. Bake at 375ºF for about 15-18 minutes or until top is set like cookies.
For Durian-Filled Cream Bread, flatten 3-inch dough balls. Put 20g durian paste in the middle of the dough. Roll dough and mold into crescent shape. Cut top of dough for decoration then brush with egg wash. Put on a greased baking sheet. Let dough rise until double in size, then bake for 18 minutes.
For Sweet Cross Rolls, dissolve 150g confectionery sugar to 40g of hot water. Mix until well-blended. Pipe mixture on top of soft roll to decorate.
One Response to “Soft Roll”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.